The Historic Victorian Inn is located in the heart of Sioux Falls. Quick and convenient access to all areas of the city. It is also a part of the historic district and is on the National Historical Homes registry.
- Being in the historical district allows our guests to tour the streets and see other fabulous and grand old homes.
- Next door one can visit the Pettigrew home and museum which is open daily. See our links page
- Just about four blocks from the bustling down town attractions. Local shops, restaurants, the YMCA for a workout, the bike trail, the Sioux River and more.
- Six blocks from the Washington Pavilion. See our links page
- We are located less than a mile away from the Terrace Park water park. See our links page
The city of Sioux Falls has many attractions to offer to the visitor.
- Falls Park
- Old Courthouse Museum
- Great Plains Zoo
- Pettigrew Home and Museum
- Historic Downtown Sioux Falls
- Washington Pavilion of Arts and Science